W.STUDIO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No Production will commence until the receipt of the following items:
- Photo quality sample with submission form,
- Confirmation that received merchandise is correct and complete,
- Clear and concise instructions for photography direction,
- Die-line file in vector format,
- Packaging development data,
- Approved estimate,
The above are not to be considered comprehensive, W.Studio retains the right to impose additional requirements based on the nature of the project.
- Minimum lead-time is 2 business weeks for artwork creation and initial photography. An expedition fee of 50% will be added to any project that must be completed less than the minimum lead-times. For projects that are required in less than 48 hours an expedition fee of 100% will be added to the cost of the project.
- Estimates are subject to change if original specifications are altered or the project undergoes a change of scope while in progress.
- Any import duties or custom fees resulting from the shipments in and out of China, regardless of nature, are the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Merchandise will be stored for the duration of the project plus a maximum of 1 month after the conclusion of the project.
- Merchandise will be returned if requested. All request must be received within 1 month of the conclusion of the project. Failure to request prompt return of merchandise will result in the discarding of the merchandise by W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd.
- All returned merchandise may be subject to handling fees including cost of packaging, disassembly and warehousing fee.
- Any merchandise that is requested to be retained for more than 1 month past the conclusion of project will be subject to a warehouse fee of $USD5.00 per day.
- Any merchandise that requires assembly may be subject to a $25.00 assembly fee.
- All setting and prop expenses excluding house sets and props are the responsibility of the Client.
- Substantive changes to photographic direction after the initial photos shoot will result in an additional photography fees.
- All photography includes 1 reshoot with minor changes. Any additional reshoots will be charged based on the required changes.
- Each additional (after three) artwork copy change will be billed at USD$35.00 per session.
- Each layout or die change will be billed at USD$75.00 per session.
- Substantive changes to the nature of the artwork after first session will be charged at an additional USD$150.00 per session.
- All artwork and photography reviews are expect with comment or approval within 24 hours. Failure to review within the allotted timeframe may result in additional charges include reshoot fees for any changes. Failure to perform a review or notify W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd. for 72 hours will result in the cancelation of the project with the Client responsible for all expenses incurred.
- Duplicate or additional digital proofs will be billed at USD$0.28 per square inch and USD$10.00 per CD.
- Barcodes are provided with artwork, however accuracy, printability and scan-ability are the sole responsibility of the Client. All barcodes should be checked for accuracy by the Client. W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd., it's subsidiaries and partners will not be held responsible in anyway for issues regarding barcodes.
- Any unauthorized use of artwork and all photography prior to full payment is strictly prohibited.
- Original artwork and all photography remain the property of W.Studio USA, LLC. until such time a full payment for all services rendered has been received. Client may not use nor distribute any copyrighted material until such time as they are the sole copyright owner.
- W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd., it's subsidiaries and partners are not responsible for the product representation, outcome, color accuracy or content of any artwork that is not produced by W.Print Hong Kong Ltd., one of its subsidiaries or partners.
- The Client shall assume responsibility for all collection procedures and/or legal fees necessitated to collect defaulted payment(s).
- Official approval must be received and clearly stated in email by the Client prior to release of final files. Any changes performed by the Client after final approvals are not the responsibility of W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd., it's subsidiaries and partners.
- Full payment is due prior to final release.
- Agreed estimates represent agreement to the estimate as stated and cancellation of the project for any reason will be billed by time and expense incurred at the discretion of W.Studio.
- Any incurred shipping, import or customs charges will be added to the final invoice in addition to the agreed project estimate and are the sole responsibility of the Client.
- All payments submitted must include on each pay receipt the W.Studio invoice number and P.O. number if one is issued.
- W.Studio will not be responsible for any bank transfer charges. Any charges for wire transfers or related bank fees are the sole responsibility of the Client.
- All past due invoice will be billed a US$75.00 re-billing fee, plus 1.5% per month of the outstanding balance, plus any costs or legal fees associated with collection of late payment.
- Any customer with an outstanding balance will be placed on immediate credit hold. All outstanding balances, the re-billing fee, 1.5% interest and 100% prepayment must be made prior to the commencement of any future projects.
Limitation of Liability: W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd. is not liable for failure to perform and/or damages of any type, actual and/or incidental, caused by incidents beyond the reasonable control of W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd. In the event that W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd. or its subsidiaries is liable for a failure to perform the maximum liability of W.Studio Hong Kong, Ltd. or its subsidiaries shall not exceed the estimated project fee.
Amendment and/or Modification: Neither this Agreement nor any term or provision hereof, may be changed, waived, discharged amended, modified or terminated orally, or in any manner other than by an instrument in writing agreed by all the parties.
Waiver of Breach: The failure of any party to insist upon strict performance of any of the covenants and agreements herein contained, or to exercise any option or right herein conferred, in any one or more instances, shall not be construed to be waiver or relinquishment of any such option or right, or of any other covenants or agreement, but the same shall be and remain in full force and effect.
Indemnity: You will indemnify, defend and hold W.Studio Hong Kong Ltd. or its subsidiaries harmless, including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, information providers, and agents from and against all loses, claims, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms or any activity related to the service (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or by any other person utilizing the service as your invitee.
Entire Agreement: This contract contains the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the entire subject matter hereof, and there are no representations, inducements, promises or agreements, oral or otherwise, not embodied herein. Any and all prior discussions, negotiations, commitments and understandings relating there to are merged herein. There are no conditions precedents to the effectiveness of the Agreement other than agreements existing between the parties that are not referenced herein.